DP 155Alternative Names: DP-155; Indometacin phospholipid derivative
Latest Information Update: 08 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator D-Pharm
- Class Analgesics; Antidementias; Antipyretics; Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatories; Phospholipids
- Mechanism of Action Cyclooxygenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Colorectal cancer
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 27 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Israel (PO)