Chondroitinase - BioMarin Pharmaceutical
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2006
At a glance
- Originator BioMarin Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 29 Mar 2006 No development reported - Preclinical for Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in USA (unspecified route)
- 27 Apr 2004 Chondroitinase is available for licensing in USA (http://www.bmrn.com)