Coronavirus vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline/Institut PasteurAlternative Names: SARS vaccine - GlaxoSmithKline/Institut Pasteur
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline; Institut Pasteur
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Coronavirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 27 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronavirus infections in France (unspecified route)
- 27 Aug 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Coronavirus infections in Belgium (unspecified route)
- 28 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Coronavirus infections in France (unspecified route)