ND 1251Alternative Names: Phosphodiesterase IV inhibitors - Evotec
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Evotec AG
- Class Antidepressants
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Depression in France (PO)
- 29 Mar 2007 Neuro3d has been acquired and merged into Evotec AG
- 31 Mar 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Depression in France (PO)