Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2008
At a glance
- Originator IDEA
- Developer Celtic Pharma; IDEA
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Actinic keratosis; Skin disorders
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2006 IDEA 073 has been licensed to Celtic Pharma worldwide
- 02 Jun 2005 No development reported - Phase-I for Actinic keratosis in Germany (unspecified route)
- 02 Jun 2005 Preclinical trials in Skin disorders in Germany (unspecified route)