Research programme: therapeutic antibodies - ESBATechAlternative Names: ESBA212; ESBA521; ESBA903
Latest Information Update: 24 Jun 2011
At a glance
- Originator ESBATech
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Alzheimer's disease; Cancer; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 19 May 2005 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 01 Apr 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Switzerland (unspecified route)