Research programme: osteoporosis therapeutics - Metabolic Pharmaceuticals/University of AucklandAlternative Names: Adn 27-52; Am 1-8; MBP 0250; MBP 0260
Latest Information Update: 11 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator University of Auckland
- Developer Metabolic Pharmaceuticals; University of Auckland
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in New Zealand (SC)
- 31 Aug 2002 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Australia (SC)