R 1577Alternative Names: R-1577
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Enzyme inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Alzheimer's-disease in Europe (PO)
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 30 Sep 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in Europe (PO)