Research programme: anticancer therapeutics - Aptanomics/Nanosyn
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2006
At a glance
- Originator Aptanomics; Nanosyn
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 06 Nov 2006 This programme is still in active development
- 13 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in France (unspecified route)
- 13 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)