Gabapentin controlled release - LabopharmAlternative Names: DDS 2003; Gabapentin sustained release - Labopharm
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2011
At a glance
- Originator Labopharm
- Class Amines; Aminobutyric acids; Analgesics; Antiepileptic drugs; Antimanics; Antiparkinsonians; Anxiolytics; Cyclohexanecarboxylic acids; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CACNA2D1 protein modulators; GABA receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Epilepsy; Neuralgia
Most Recent Events
- 13 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Neuralgia in Canada (unspecified route)
- 13 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Epilepsy in Canada (unspecified route)