Research programme: melanoma vaccine - Aastrom Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2006
At a glance
- Originator Aastrom Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Malignant melanoma
Most Recent Events
- 18 May 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 14 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Malignant melanoma in USA (unspecified route)