Research programme: histone deacetylase inhibitors - Roche/Takeda San DiegoAlternative Names: 383994; Histone deacetylase inhibitors research programme - Roche/Syrrx; Research programme: HDAC inhibitors - Roche/Syrrx
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche; Takeda San Diego
- Mechanism of Action Histone deacetylase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 01 Mar 2005 Syrrx has been acquired by Takeda
- 17 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)