Research programme: hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors - Roche/Takeda San DiegoAlternative Names: 11β-HSD inhibitors; 11β-hydroxysteroid dehyderogenase inhibitors
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Roche; Takeda San Diego
- Mechanism of Action 11-beta hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Type-2-diabetes-mellitus in Switzerland
- 01 Mar 2005 Syrrx has been acquired by Takeda