Research programme: monoclonal T cell receptor-superantigen fusion proteins - Avidex/Active BiotechAlternative Names: mTCR-superantigen fusion proteins - Avidex/Active Biotech; Targeted superantigen therapy - Avidex/Active Biotech
Latest Information Update: 18 Jan 2007
At a glance
- Originator Active Biotech; Avidex
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 29 Sep 2006 Avidex has been acquired by MediGene AG
- 18 Nov 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 17 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Sweden (Parenteral)