Research programme: autoimmune and inflammatory disease antibody therapeutics - Dyax/Syntonix
Latest Information Update: 23 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Dyax; Syntonix Pharmaceuticals
- Class Antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 23 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in USA (Parenteral)
- 23 Feb 2011 No development reported - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 24 Jul 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing