Research programme: oxytocin antagonists - Merck SeronoAlternative Names: AS-602305; AS-603831
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Oxytocin receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Preterm labour
Most Recent Events
- 25 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Preterm labour in Switzerland (PO)
- 25 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Preclinical for Preterm labour in Switzerland (IV)
- 08 Jan 2007 Serono is now called Merck Serono