DE 096Alternative Names: DE-096
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Santen Pharmaceutical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Tumour necrosis factor inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic macular oedema; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 May 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)
- 10 May 2005 Phase-II clinical trials in Diabetic macular oedema in Japan (PO)
- 31 Dec 2003 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in Japan (PO)