RWJ 67657Alternative Names: RWJ-67657
Latest Information Update: 27 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical Research & Development
- Class Antirheumatics; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action P38 mitogen-activated protein kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued HIV-1 infections; Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2004 A preclinical study has been added to the Rheumatic Disease pharmacodynamics section
- 09 Aug 2004 Data presented at the 15th International AIDS Conference (IAC-2004) have been added to the Viral Infections antimicrobial activity section
- 24 Jun 2004 Data presented at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR-2004) have been added to the Rheumatic Disease pharmacodynamics section