Research programme: nitric oxide synthase type II inhibitors - Astellas PharmaAlternative Names: FR-260330; Inducible nitric oxide synthase inhibitors - Astellas Pharma; iNOS inhibitors - Astellas Pharma
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Astellas Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide synthase type II inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Transplant-rejection in Japan
- 11 Apr 2005 Yamanouchi has merged with Fujisawa to form Astellas Pharma