Pneumococcal vaccine conjugate 9-valent - WyethAlternative Names: PNCRM9; Pneumococcal 9 valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate - Wyeth Vaccines
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Pneumococcal vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pneumococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jun 2004 Suspended - Phase-III for Pneumococcal infections in World (IM)
- 31 Dec 2002 Phase-III clinical trials in Pneumococcal infections in World (IM)