Research programme: osteoporosis therapeutics - Evotec AG/Nuvios
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Evotec AG; Radius
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in United Kingdom (unspecified route)
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in USA (unspecified route)
- 15 Dec 2005 Nuvios is now called Radius Health