Research programme: next generation neuroprotectants - Renovis
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator Renovis
- Mechanism of Action Free radical scavengers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued CNS trauma; Stroke
Most Recent Events
- 07 Jun 2005 This programme is still in active development
- 26 May 2004 Preclinical trials in CNS trauma in USA (PO)
- 26 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Stroke in USA (PO)