Research programme: drug discovery - Taisho/Nimura Genetic Solutions
Latest Information Update: 30 Jul 2007
At a glance
- Originator Nimura Genetic Solutions; Taisho Pharmaceutical
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 30 Jul 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined indication in Japan (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Undefined in Japan (unspecified route)