NN 818Alternative Names: NN 818
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NewNeural
- Class Neuroprotectants; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS trauma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in CNS-trauma in USA
- 28 May 2004 Preclinical trials in CNS trauma in USA (unspecified route)