I 129VAlternative Names: I129V
Latest Information Update: 18 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator Genencor International
- Class Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Interferon beta stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2005 Genencor International has been acquired by Danisco A/S
- 26 Jan 2004 Preclinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (unspecified route)