Research programme: HIV-1 nucleocapsid protein inhibitors - ImQuestAlternative Names: HIV-1 NCp7 protein inhibitors - ImQuest Biosciences; Virus-inactivating NCp7-targeted thioesters - ImQuest Biosciences
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2008
At a glance
- Originator ImQuest BioSciences
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action HIV zinc finger inhibitors; Viral protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 06 Aug 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 01 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in HIV-1 infections in USA (Topical)