Recombinant factor VIII liposomal - Opperbas/OmriAlternative Names: F VIII liposomal - Opperbas/Omri; Factor VIII liposomal - Opperbas/Omri; Recombinant F VIII liposomal - Opperbas/Omri
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Omri Laboratories; Opperbas Holding
- Class Antihaemorrhagics; Blood coagulation factors; Recombinant proteins
- Mechanism of Action Blood coagulation factor replacements; Factor X stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haemophilia A
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jun 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Haemophilia A in Europe (IV)
- 01 Jun 2004 A phase I/II trial has been completed for Haemophilia A
- 01 Jun 2004 Factor VIII liposomal is available for licensing (http://www.omrilaboratories.com)