REN 850Alternative Names: Leukocyte trafficking inhibitor
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2005
At a glance
- Originator Renovis
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Autoimmune disorders; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 13 Jun 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Autoimmune disorders in USA (PO)
- 13 Jun 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in USA (PO)
- 14 Feb 2005 Phase-I clinical trials in Multiple sclerosis in USA (PO)