Pegylated thymalfasinAlternative Names: Pegylated Zadaxin
Latest Information Update: 27 Mar 2009
At a glance
- Originator Nektar Therapeutics; SciClone Pharmaceuticals
- Class Adjuvants; Antineoplastics; Antivirals; Oligopeptides; Thymus hormones
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Hepatitis B; Hepatitis C
Most Recent Events
- 02 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 02 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis C in USA (Parenteral)
- 02 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B in USA (Parenteral)