R 1541Alternative Names: R1541
Latest Information Update: 17 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Roche
- Class Anti-inflammatories
- Mechanism of Action Integrin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Inflammatory bowel diseases
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2006 This compound is still in active development
- 31 Dec 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in Switzerland (unspecified route)
- 02 May 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammatory bowel disease in Switzerland (unspecified route)