Research programme: cardiovascular disease therapy - Lipid SciencesAlternative Names: Cardiovascular disease therapy research programme - Lipid Sciences
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Lipid Sciences
- Class Lipoproteins
- Mechanism of Action Apolipoprotein stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cardiovascular disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cardiovascular-disorders in USA
- 02 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Cardiovascular disorders in USA (unspecified route)