Research programme: antiviral agents - Advanced Life SciencesAlternative Names: ALS-920
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Advanced Life Sciences
- Class Flavonoids
- Mechanism of Action DNA-directed DNA polymerase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Suspended Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 06 May 2011 Suspended - Preclinical for Hepatitis B in USA (unspecified route)
- 02 Mar 2009 This programme is still in active development
- 26 Jun 2006 This programme is still in active development