Research programme: cardiovascular diagnostic imaging - Pharmacyclics
Latest Information Update: 28 Nov 2007
At a glance
- Originator Pharmacyclics
- Developer Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine; Pharmacyclics
- Class Gadolinium-containing contrast agents; Texaphyrins
- Mechanism of Action Magnetic resonance imaging enhancers
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Coronary artery disease
Most Recent Events
- 04 Jun 2004 Pharmacyclics is looking for a collaborative partner for the programme
- 03 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Coronary artery disease (diagnosis) in USA (unspecified route)