Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator PLIVA d.d.
- Class Neuropsychotherapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 06 Oct 2005 PLIVA has terminated its agreement with Legacy Pharma Limited
- 01 Aug 2005 PLIVA to sell portfolio of CNS products, including PLD 180, to Legacy Pharma Limited
- 08 Sep 2003 Preclinical trials in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis in Croatia (unspecified route)