Research programme: anticancer fusion protein - Pivotal BiosciencesAlternative Names: LEC/mab fusion protein; LEC/monoclonal antibody fusion protein; PB 103; PB3
Latest Information Update: 15 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator University of Southern California
- Class Monoclonal antibodies; Recombinant fusion proteins
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 15 Jun 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 04 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)