Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Italfarmaco
- Class Anti-ischaemics; Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Reperfusion-injury in Italy (IV)
- 06 Mar 2008 Preclinical trials in Reperfusion injury in Italy (IV)
- 14 Jun 2004 Phase-II clinical trials in Reperfusion injury in Europe (IV)