Research programme: anticancer antibodies - EvoGenix/Viventia BiotechAlternative Names: Anticancer antibodies research programme - EvoGenix/Viventia Biotech
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2007
At a glance
- Originator EvoGenix; Viventia Biotech
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 03 Nov 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)
- 03 Nov 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 14 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Cancer in Australia (unspecified route)