Research Programme: G protein-coupled receptor modulators - Chembridge/EisaiAlternative Names: GPCR modulators - Chembridge/Eisai
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2007
At a glance
- Originator ChemBridge Research Laboratories; Eisai Co Ltd
- Developer ChemBridge Research Laboratories
- Mechanism of Action G protein-coupled receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 17 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in Japan (unspecified route)
- 17 May 2007 Discontinued - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 16 Jun 2004 This programme is still in active development