Research programme: cytokine receptor antagonists - Trillium TherapeuticsAlternative Names: Cytokine receptor antagonists research programme - Trillium Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 12 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Originator St. Justine Hospital; University of Montreal
- Developer Trillium Therapeutics
- Mechanism of Action Cytokine modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 12 Feb 2013 Discontinued - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 29 May 2007 No development reported - Preclinical for Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)
- 17 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in Canada (unspecified route)