Research programme: musculoskeletal therapeutics - Enobia PharmaAlternative Names: MH-2-64C; Osteocrin; PHEX inhibitor 1; PHEX inhibitor 2
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator Enobia Pharma
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Endopeptidase inhibitors; Metalloprotease inhibitors; Neprilysin inhibitors; Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone disorders; Cartilage disorders; Fracture; Osteodystrophy; Osteoporosis; Periodontal disorders
Most Recent Events
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Periodontal disorders in Canada (PO)
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteoporosis in Canada (PO)
- 22 Feb 2010 Discontinued - Preclinical for Osteodystrophy in Canada (PO)