Research programme: bone disorders therapeutics - OrganonAlternative Names: Research programme: osteoporosis therapeutics - Organon
Latest Information Update: 25 Jul 2008
At a glance
- Originator Nonindustrial sources; Organon
- Developer Organon
- Mechanism of Action Osteogenesis stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Bone disorders; Osteoporosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Bone disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)
- 22 Mar 2004 Preclinical trials in Osteoporosis in Netherlands (unspecified route)