PL 28452Alternative Names: PLD 177; PLR 13
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator PLIVA d.d.
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Croatia (Inhalation)
- 12 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Croatia (Inhalation)