PL 28452Alternative Names: PLD 177; PLR 13
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator PLIVA d.d.
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antiasthmatics
- Mechanism of Action Immunosuppressants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Most Recent Events
- 13 Apr 2005 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Croatia (Inhalation)
- 12 Dec 2003 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Croatia (Inhalation)