Research programme: anti-ICOS antibody - Millennium PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Anti-ICOS antibody research programme - Millennium Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 30 Jun 2006
At a glance
- Originator Millennium Pharmaceuticals
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Lung transplant rejection
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2005 No development reported - Preclinical for Lung transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)
- 21 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Lung transplant rejection in USA (unspecified route)