Research programme: adenosine A1 receptor antagonists - EndaceaAlternative Names: L-97-1
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Endacea
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A1 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Allergic rhinitis; Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Gram-negative infections; Reperfusion injury
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Reperfusion-injury in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Gram-negative-infections in USA (PO)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Chronic-obstructive-pulmonary-disease in USA (PO)