Research programme: phosphodiesterase IV inhibitors - TaihoAlternative Names: PDE4 inhibitors research programme - Taiho; Phosphodiesterase IV inhibitors research programme - Taiho; Research programme: PDE4 inhibitors - Taiho; TAS-203
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Taiho Pharmaceutical
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Type 4 cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic bronchitis; Cystic fibrosis
Most Recent Events
- 22 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Cystic fibrosis in Japan (PO)
- 22 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Chronic bronchitis in Japan (PO)
- 22 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Japan (PO)