Research programme: diabetic retinopathy therapy - QuatRx PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Diabetic retinopathy research programme - QuatRx Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 20 Dec 2005
At a glance
- Originator Hormos Medical; QuatRx Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Hormos Medical
- Mechanism of Action Neuropeptide Y receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 20 Dec 2005 Discontinued - Preclinical for Diabetic retinopathy in Finland (Intravitreous)
- 16 Jun 2005 Hormos Medical has been acquired and merged into QuatRx Pharmaceuticals
- 22 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Diabetic retinopathy in Finland (Intravitreous)