Research programme: chronic pain therapeutics - New River PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: NRP 369; Oxycodone prodrugs - New River Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 10 Mar 2008
At a glance
- Originator New River Pharmaceuticals
- Class Morphine derivatives
- Mechanism of Action Opioid receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pain
Most Recent Events
- 21 Feb 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Pain in USA (PO)
- 24 Mar 2005 NRP 369 is available for licensing (http://www.nrpharma.com)
- 23 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Pain in USA (PO)