Research programme: angiogenesis inhibitors - AlchemiaAlternative Names: ACL 16907; Somatostatin agonists - Alchemia; VT 16907
Latest Information Update: 29 Aug 2007
At a glance
- Originator Alchemia
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Somatostatin receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Age-related macular degeneration; Cancer; Diabetic retinopathy
Most Recent Events
- 29 Aug 2007 Alchemia has discontinued development of ACL 16907 on commercial grounds
- 04 Sep 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Age-related macular degeneration in Australia (unspecified route)
- 07 Aug 2006 Preclinical trials in Age-related macular degeneration in Australia (unspecified route)