Research programme: anticancer antibody therapeutics - AGY Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2006
At a glance
- Originator AGY Therapeutics
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glioblastoma; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 10 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)
- 10 Oct 2006 Discontinued - Preclinical for Glioblastoma in USA (unspecified route)
- 24 Jun 2004 Preclinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (unspecified route)