Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2005
At a glance
- Originator Wyeth
- Class Anti-inflammatories; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Estrogen receptor agonists; NF-kappa B inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 10 Jan 2005 Discontinued - Phase-I for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 24 Jun 2004 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)
- 31 Dec 2002 Preclinical development for Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (PO)